Made in USA
Continues its Peptizing action after initial cleaning, making it difficult for the compounds to stick to pipes and other components of your evacuation system.
- Non-foaming, highly concentrated formula is very economical to use.
- Environmentally friendly, and safe for all types of vacuum pumps.
- One box has 1 Cannister for a total of 60 cleanings.
- Great for Cuspidors – Just pour down the drain and reduce build up on the lines.
- Oxevac continues to work even after the pumps are turned off.
- Easy to use—Mix one scoop with one gallon of hot water.
- Each treatment rooms needs 32oz of treatment at the end of each day.
Use Oxevac daily to clean and maintain suction pumps and evacuation lines.
- Always wear gloves and goggles when mixing the cleaner.
- One scoop of Oxevac Evacuation Cleaner is good for up to four treatment rooms.
- Pour Oxevac into a one gallon bucket and mix with hot water.
- Each treatment room requires 32 ounces of Oxevac Solution at the end of each day.
- Start with the treatment room furthest from the vacuum pump and then continue to the next furthest treatment until all rooms have been treated.
- Replace and recycle all chairside traps on a regular basis.
- Check vacuum trap regularly and clean after each cleaning with Oxevac.